All of “Papervision”
• Barcinski and JeanJean on how to make a working anaglyph with Papervision
• Andy Zupko breaks down using Quadtrees in Papervision, a feature recently introduced to improve triangle z-sorting (for a price)
SketchUp 7 is out. I love the interface so I was hoping for a few more export options. Unfortunately it only exports .kmz files. It is a free application after all so who can really complain? We're fortunate enough that getting at the exported DAE file is just a few steps.
- Export 3D model from Sketchup
- Change the extension from .kmz to .zip
- Open the Zip and grab your DAE from the models folder